How It Works
1. Why my address is asked?
To search and show you the suppliers available in your area / location
2. I don’t see any supplier on supplier’s screen
Suppliers in your area are yet to be on boarded. Still, you can connect your existing supplier by clicking +
3. How much it costs to me?
4. Why should i use?
Convenience and accuracy
5. Do you need to mark daily deliveries?
No. Only when there is change or cancellation
6. Why mark for future dates?
Helps supplier to manage stock and not loose money
7. My supplier doesn’t have smart phone
You can ask them to register through customer service and stay connected through sms or calls
8. Whats the benefit to maid?
New work when needed. Active bank account enables loan when needed
9. Does RatibPal provide alternative maid?
For temporary absence, your current maid may request her colleague to backfill. For permanent replacement, please check services section
10. What happens when I add my supplier?
Once you add your supplier who is not on RatibPal, an SMS with the link to download the app will be sent to that Supplier. Please refer the illustration video in
How it Works
11. Why net banking to RatibP[my mobile number]?
It’s pool system to route the dues to respective suppliers
12. What if transaction fails?
It comes back to your account
13. When would utilities be available?
We understand it’s most mundane activity of payment every month. Working hard to make it available soon